I woke up this morning and felt fine, and i was hungry in the morning, but i don't normally eat untill 3.30pm, well at about 1 i started feeling just washed out, and i have a headache, now its been quite hot in the uk the past few days, and i have about 4 cups of tea a day thats the only fluid i get, which may be the case? i had some toast and then at the end on the last bit irelised something red in it..and i looked at it, but it just looked like a piece of fluff..so i ate the last little bit, so im worried about that[img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img], but it was in date by 4 days, so i think that should be ok, but about 2 hours ago i started feeling n*, like from my head? if that makes sense, its more in the throat then stomach, alaong with a headache, im not sure it could just be the heat? and only getting a few hours of sleep, im really tempted to take a stemetil as its making me feeling really n* , does anyone know if you can have this with tea?..i heard somewhere you can't but i've only seen that once, it dosn't say anything on the medication about it?..