Hello!

I hope no one minds me posting this since this is the OT forum, but this is especially OT.. xD Sorry, if it bothers people.. ^^ If it does, please move it and I apologize for the inconvenience..

Anyway..I know there are a few people at least that like Anime (Japanese Animation), so...I was wondering, if there are any fans out there that are going to any Anime Conventions this summer?

Ehehe...just meant to be a little harmless topic.. Anyway, I'll be attending Anime Expo 2006 in Anaheim, California because I want to see CLAMP (A major artist group of 4 from Japan, works include Cardcaptor Sakura, X, Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE, xXxHolic, Angelic Layer...etc.) and Koge Donbo (Author of Di Gi Charat, Pita Ten, Kamichama Karin)! It's their first time in the United States and I'm excited. It's a small chance but is anyone else going? :]

If not, onto the topic of Anime/manga. What's your favorite and why? Hehe.

My favorite's Cardcaptor Sakura by CLAMP. I just love the art and the simplicity of the storyline. It's adorable. Cardcaptor Sakura is about a ten-year-old girl that stumbles upon a book in her basement. Upon hearing a noise, she opens it and "releases" the cards by accident. After they are gone, a little stuffed animal-like doll floats out of it, horrified at what had happened. He tells the girl, Sakura that it is now her job to recapture all the cards and seal them back into the book. The whole series is 70 episodes long and two movies but a lot goes on despite she's just capturing the cards. She meets many friends along the way. <3 ^^