On Friday night, I kept waking up and I could feel that I had a headache. I've never had a headache before while I slept. So on Saturday, it was still there, and I didn't really feel all that great. I was taking Advil Migrane, which didn't help. Then I took a Dimetapp to see if it was a sinus headache. It helped for a little, but it came right back. On Sunday it was worse and I felt terrible. Yesterday I went to a walk-in clinic, and the Dr. said it was a migraine!! He gave me migraine pills, but they didn't work either. Today, day 4,was so bad and I went to my husbands Dr. because my Dr. is so hard to get into see. He also said it was a migraine, and gave me other pills.

It is still here, and I'm wondering how long do these things last? I'm also afraid of getting another one and v*ing from it because that is common with these. It's not bad enough where I have to lay in a dark room, butI do have to keep still because it throbs so much. Anyone know anything about migraines? I really don't feel like googling it right now.