my aunt and her boyfriend have been living in our guest house for a few months now until their house is finished being built. she's a social worker at a correctional facility for teens and she's been exposed to a lot of strange illnesses since she started working there. besides for a cold here or there, she's never gotten sick. well, she was casually telling my mom a few days ago that three of the kids in one of the support groups that she leads and is in very close contact with,have a sv*, v*ing, fever, etc. naturally, i freaked out. she doesn't live in MY house but she eats dinner with us most nights and spends a lot of time with us. well, she caught the sv*. she was v*ing all day and thinks she has a fever. and surprisingly, i'm okay with it! the last i saw of her was sunday night. i'm not really sure when she was last in my house or around my parents or my sister, and i'm kind of too embarassed to ask! i don't want them to think i'm completely insane. lol. i'm a little bit anxious and nervous but i'm definitely a lot more relaxed than i've ever been in a situation like this. maybe i'm on the path to success! i have a feeling it's going to take a lot more time to completely rid myself of my emet though! but i owe a lot to all of you, hearing your triumphant stories always makes me feel better[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

kristina