As some of you know I just got over Mare's bullcrap and head games a few weeks ago. I went out to visit my friend Heather and things were good until tonight, well today, the problem has lasted into the night.
I am Heather's ex girlfriend, but we are, or were, best friends. She has a girl
Friend of like 4 years now. Almost as soon as we were alone together she was all over me. I told her no because she was already in a relationship, but every night for the past 4 nights I have been here she's tried to coerse me into sex. As much as I wanted it I still said no because of her GF.
Well her and her GF are always fighting, and today Heather and her had a fight and she told me it was over. So being the idiot I am I started to make my move. As it turns out they "break up" all the time. I knew this before coming out here, but today Heather swore to me it was over. Well it wasn't.
I was mad cause she was all over me and junk but then her GF got mad at me, when I was doing the RIGHT thing and saying NO.
Ilm just really pissed off and don't know if I want to keep her as a friend. I'm very hurt. Advice is needed.

~Monica

PS: I won't be checking back on this post till tuesday when I get home, but I still want to hear what you guys think, thanks.