Hey guys. Okay so i didnt know where else to go to get opinions that my friend wouldnt see. I have a 3 year old daughter and my husband is in the navy and i only have one friend where i am currently living. My daughter and i spent the night at her house on Saturday night. Sunday morning my daughter ate a bowl of cereal on her patio. She came in to ask me a question and my friend told us we needed to go to the store right away. I forgot about the bowl of cereal on the patio. Went home and all was well. So....she had an inspection of her house today (tuesday) because she wants to become a foster parent. Apparently she didnt bother to look or clean her patio bc the lady saw it and was rude to her about it. She talked to me via the internet and was very mad. I apologized but after she continued to go off on me i told her that maybe she should have looked on the patio. She got very upset thinking i was trying to tell her that she isnt clean (which she is not...she is very lazy and i have cleaned her kitchen for her before bc i couldnt stand it). I ended up just apologizing a million times and saying what she wanted to hear. Now i'm afraid that our friendship will be weird because of what happened. What do you think about all of this?