This is a little graphic.

So i woke up this morning and came downstairs to find my cat had v* 4 times, all over the kitchen. It was absolutely disgusting. I don't know how other people find pet vomit, i find it not as bad becoz obviously if i walked into a rom full of normal v* i would have died but it is still disgusting. If my cat has v* usually my mum deals with it so it's finebut she's at work and im home alone so i had to do it. Iv done it once before and feltreallyproud for coping but today was just awful. I cried throughout and it just made my skin crawl.

I have done it now and the cat has been put outside, i forced myself to eat breakfast but i am still shaking. I am supposed to be going to the cinema in about 30mins and this is stressful enough for me usually without having this happen beforehand. Im still gonna go, its just gonna make things a lot more difficult. I had got to the point where i could eat in the cinema, i highly doubt that will happen today. And i am just so angry. It is ridiculous, i can barely handle pet v* how could i ever have a child? I just hate that i let this phobia effect me so much, its like my therapist said, this phobia has tentacles and they stretch across my life.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, i am just frustrated and upset and disappointed [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]