MOVED:

heyyyyyy everyone,

Just a quick question really...

Last tuesday I was round at my next door neighbours house, and the gentleman living there was sweeping up cake crumbs off the carpet. When he got up from brushing them up i noticed how reddy/purpley his face had gone....he went into the kitchen to empty the crumbs into the bin and i heard a spashing noise on the kitchen floor.....he then shouted his wife who infomed me he had thrown up all over the kitchen floor.....I panicked, but not like i usually do...i made an excuse to go and get my mobile phone from home while she delt with the V*....

I got home and went into the kitchen where my mum was.....and the next thing i knew i was lying on the sofa with my mum storking my head....she told me i had had a fit/seizure on the kitchen floor, and i had then slept for 3 hours....this happened again yesterday when i hadnt eaten dinner,and im bothered about telling anyone bcos im scared ill have to go to the hospital.....

I dont have epilepsy, nobody in my family suffers from it....it just seems to happen when im having a panic/anxiety attack....is this normal???

Thanks xxox