I was thinking the other day about how long it has been since I have been sick which is 32 years, and I was thinking about why it has been so long.

When I was younger, I didnt really know what the phobia was although I knew I didnt like being around people being sick, so I never took the precautions that I take now with all of these cleaning products etc and I probably didnt really go overboard with handwashingand definitely not cleaning toilets (because I wouldnt have done that until I had my own house which was when I was about 26) and definitely not being careful when going in public toilets and I dont even remember really staying away from someone like I do now if they have been sick. I know I couldnt be near them whilst they were doing it but didnt steer clear for days!

SO my point is - how comes I never got ill then when I didnt even try? I personally think that some people are more prone to SV's than others. My family are not really sickly although they have had bugs over the years.

Any views anyone?