DONT WORRY> THIS ISN'T GRAPHIC AT ALL!

Wasn't sure whether to put this under success story or experiences but i've put it under experiences. On wed night i wasn't feeling too good and i was sick. Can't beleive it's happened now and as soon as it happened i wanted to come on here and tell everyone that i got through it!! But sadly i continued to be sick all night, every hour practically. From 7pm at night to 8am in the morning. Yesterday i was just like yay! 4 hours since it last happened, yay 6 hours since it last happened, yay 12 hours since it last happened. After it happened the 1st time i had a huge sense of self acheivement and i felt really proud of myself that i didn't panic or freak out, i'll admit it wasn't a nice experience that night but it's not that awful when it happens anyway. The worrying about it happening is alot worse. Anyways, i thought i'd finally come on here to tell everybody now that i'm feeling a bit stronger, i've started eating lightly again and drinking watered down fruit juice. I missed flavour soooo much yesterday! But i like to give myself 24 hours since it last happened b4 i start eating again.

I haven't made this graphic because i actually want people to read this and take on board that i was someone who dreaded it sooo much and i got through it, it wasn't that bad, more annoying cause all i wanted to do was go to sleep. Anyways, i've spent the last couple of days in bed just relaxing and reading and getting my strength back.

If anyone has any questions feel free to ask because i can't write everything and every detail down here at once.

Katie

P.S - I did it!! and i survived [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

Edited by: katiepool129