Okay so tonight I ordered Chinese food from a place that I've eatin it from before, it's the same resturant just under new management and a new name. Anyway I gout the same thing I always get, pork fried rice, and crab rangoon. I ate some of the crab rangoon in the car and gave some to my dad. Then I got home and gave one to my mom. She ate it and went about her business. Then just as I was finishing my 4th piece of crab rangoon she looks at me and says, "Did that crab stuff taste weird to you?" I started to freak out, I mean it tasted like it normally tasted (from when I used to order it before) I didn't really notice a difference in taste or texture but my mom had to freak me the hell out wit that question. So I got really paranoid and told her that it tastes the same as it always did but I told her I was freaking out and she's like, "Why I ate one too" and I was like, "Yeah but I ate FOUR" Anyway am I just overreacting? I swear up and down that it tasted normal but she had to go and freak me out! What do you guys think?

~Monica

PS: My Emet has been pretty good these past few months and I'm just pissed that something as stupid as this can set me back so far!