Thanks for the welcome! It sounds like I found a good place

I will tell you all more info. about myself. Like I said, I'm 29, single, and I live in the U.S. Obviously I am a night owl. I am a one-on-one tutor for children diagnosed with autism, and am also working on my Master's Thesis...psychology with a concentration in behavior analysis. I also suffer from depression, anxiety/panic, and bipolar disorder along with emet. Lucky me! Right now I am on leave from my job because of my depression and on disability, which is about to run out .

Meds...I take Klonopin for anxiety, Effexor for depression, and Lamictal for bipolar disorder; it's a mood stabilizer. I take Phenergen (sp?) as needed for n*.

Actually my emet isn't too bad right now. My depression has been so bad that I barely feel n* and when I do, I don't panic as much. Tonight for some reason I feel more panicky than usual. Emet used to rule my everyday life, and right now depression does. I can tell when I have a slight fever because my body just feels off. I typically have a low temp. so when I have a slight one I can tell the difference.

When I do get emet panic attacks, I get all the classic symptoms...sweating, shaking, freaking out, etc. I have my "routine" like I'm sure everyone else does.I won't go into any more details b/c I don't want to make this a graphic post. I really haven't had one in quite a few months though.

I have had 3 major emet episodes in my life that each lasted about a year and consisted of daily panic, weight loss, being house bound, depression, and just scared that I was going to v* every day. These happened when I was 8, 12, and 21. These episodes always seemed to come about when I was going through some change in my life. This most recent episode is the first I've had of depression where emet is not at all involved, and has been going on since Sept. I've lost a lot of weight, no appetite, cry a lot, don't go out much, sometimes have manic episodes...not fun. Each day is really hard. At my worst I was in the 70's in weight. Right now I'm 85 (I'm 4'11"). I've had some really tragic things happen to me recently too, the worst being that one of my really good friends passed away about two months ago. That made my depression worse. I'm also going through a breakup with my fiancé of 2 and 1/2 years, and we'd been together for 6 and 1/2 years. We still live together...long story. We broke up a few months ago but it was a very slow breakup.

I LOVE animals and have two cats...Dusty, almost 4 years, and Taz, about 3 months. Dusty is gray and Taz is an orange tabby.They are my life! I'd love to post pictures of them someday!

I was so glad to find another emet forum. I was just sitting here thinking how alone I