Hey there. Sometimes i really think that i'm not allowed of happiness. Did you ever have days when you're perfectly released from nausea, anxiety and emetophobia? No matter where you go and what you do, everythings fine. You can eat perfectly without even a stomach grumble, you can watch TV stuff with v* scenes and just smile about it and you think "I don't care aboutwhat stuff i touch during the day- i won't get a stomach bug, because it's against all logic!" And then at the end of the day you sit down on your couch and think: Yay! This was a perfect day! I felt completely NORMAL! .... And then you go to bed and wake up in the middle of the night, feeling totally over-nauseated. Of course that had to come! It's always the same. Don't ever think that you feel emet-released for damn12 hours and it will hit you harder than ever. It's like someonejust loves to trick you. I hate that!!

Even when you realise that most ofthe nausea is caused by anxiety, it's not possible to get rid of it.Even whenI feel completely anxiety-free,my tummy acts like a roller coaster.Though i learnedto ignore the nausea,it's still there. But why? Even THAT is against all logic. If this nausea is caused by anxiety, then it must go away wheni'm not anxious! Why does it stay?I hate it!I just hate it.

...sorry foryapping random stuff,buti'm so upset! I could kill my stomach [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]