Its nightime again and as usual I am anxious. My son has been unwell with a virus(not stomach) for nearly 2 weeks. He is actually much better in himself now apart from a cough which just wont go away. It is not too bad during the daytime, but at nightime it has been making him v*. I have tried my hardest to keep calm about it, but I really am struggling.

Last night he hardly coughed at all so I assumed he was almost over it, but tonight he is coughing again. I think I know what is coming next.

I really do have a problem with nightimes. I am always too scared to go tosleep for fear of what may happen during the night. Since my son had a sv back in November I have been even worse. I am taking hours to get to sleep and waking several times during the night convinced one of my children are ill. I wake up in the morning feeling like I haven't even been to sleep. Some nights I get less than 3 hours sleep just because i am worrying so much about my children. Hopefully things will get better when my husband is home in another week, but probably not as then I worry about him too.

I am going to have to go and check on my poor son again as heis still coughing. I wish it was morning.