One for those living in the UK I suppose!

I sat down at 8pm tonight with my dinner, in front of the TV (a rare night in and early finish at work!), and Supernanny was on Channel 4. I usually watch it because it reinforces my belief that I don't want children!

But this week it was disgusting. The show featured two young twins who were bad attention seekers, but what they did to get their parents' attention was retch and make themselves sick, all the time. What got me, was that there were so many explicit shots of the children v*, and I was sitting there trying to eat my dinner!!

I was so exasperated I switched channels to watch something more dinner-time friendly (OK maybe not everyone eats dinner as late as me), but I still think programmes showing people v* (and it being real as well, not acted) should have a warning beforehand. Even my flatmate, who isn't emetophobic, thought it was disgusting. Who wants to see people throwing up on TV?

I'm going to send a complaint to Channel 4 anyway. Although that said, I shouldn't be surprised by Channel 4 who are currently obsessed with programmes about sex and full on nudity. Did anyone else see it?