So... Saturday night my husband and I took my daughter and a friend to see Red Jumpsuit Apparatus at a local venue.

So anyway we dropped the kids off (16 and 14) and went out to dinner. We went back to the venue to chaperone and I ordered one drink. Drank maybe half of it and got dizzy and lightheaded and s* to my stomach and told my husband we had to go to the car...

Next thing I know -- I think I'm in bed dreaming. I'm being carried and people are yelling and there is confusion. I opened my eyes and realized that I must have passed out. They took me to the office and wanted to call 911 but I came out of it pretty quickly (after I asked for a trashcan because I felt like I might be s* -- thank goodness I wasn't).

Now I am taking Celexa for anxiety but have had wine with no adverse effects so... I'm wondering if it was because I had a drink with whiskey in it (different type of alcohol). Anyone taking Celexa???

Anyway just wanted to post. I felt pretty crappy all day yesterday but am fine today (just a little tired). Just wondered if anyone else has had a similar experience.

Thanks for listening.