So today was like any other day woke up went to breakfast with my boyfriend then about 430 I went to work. When I got home is when I was told by my roomate that my boyfriend was sick. He had horrible d* all day since I left for work. He did not v* tho and I figure since he started feeling bad at around 5 and its now 12 hes not going to. So I called my mother and she told me that she had d* all morning and she could not go to work. The thing is that she came up to visit me yesterday. She did not v* either. I also found out that when one of our friends came over sat night he started getting sick at around 1am but he did v*. He also had cancer in the past so he has a lower immune system then most. My roomates didnt tell m this until today for obvious reasons. I just keep thinking how life is so great that way that he had to come over this weekend before he knew that he was sick. My question/ concern is obviously will I get it. I guess I almost feel like if iI have yet to get it I prob wont. Cause I feel fine other then a little bit of an alergy nose. But i always have bad alergies so im used to that esp wound the time the seasons begin to change which is soon, if anyone can respons I would really appriciate it. Thanks for the support,

Danielle