slightly panicking here... 2 of my housemates have gotten sick in the last 3 days, one friday in the night then sat morning, then another this afternoon (sunday). which makes me think that the second one caught it from the first, and that it is probably a virus. thing is, we all thought the first girl was just a bit hung over, so i didnt take any extra precautions with handwashing etc.
also, my housemates have no idea about my emet. and i dont even know where they were sick, we have 2 bathrooms so in theory i could avoid the danger zone but i dont want to ask incase i seem weird, and anyway i'm really scared that it might already be too late.
i have SO much work on atm but i cant focus now. i dont want to eat anything in our house, or use the bathrooms. how long does the virus survive outside of the body? maybe i will spend all my time in the library and friends' houses for a couple of days haha. also is it possible to use mind over matter with a virus and not be sick? i have managed this with hang overs a lot.