no one knows about it... I walk around like everyone else... but deep down inseide, I'm always afraid.... It seems like such a stupid thing to fear... but it's a fear you can't run away from... you always try to find a way oout, but it just seems like nothing works... you know all the ways you can v****, you know the symptoms when you're about to... But there's nothing you can do... You live your life in a cage... watching people around you get to do things and live their lives like normal people and deep down inside, you're screaming to be set free... but it seems like there's no way.... When I was 9, i was diagnosed with a cancer in my leg muscle. I went through several chemo treatments and was always severely sick afterwards... the traumatic experience has left me where I am today; afraid every second of my life... And not only that, but they opted to do surgery on my leg many times, but I refused all of them because the anesthesia makes me sick... I can't take it anymore, but now that I've come across this website, I hope to finally meet new people willing to help each other and solve this problem that ravages us so deeply... I'm glad to have found people who know how I feel and I'm eager to be able to help people and be helped