Alright guys, I introduced these a while back to my friends and family; now I'd love to present them to you all! These awesomely tasty confections are super easy to make, keep fresh for verrrry long times, and make you extremely popular at parties (lol).

For the original recipe, go here: http://bakerella.blogspot.com/2007/1...vet-cake-balls. html

But I took that and totally ran with it. I now do over 25 different flavours, and I've done loads of them for weddings, showers and events here! The name is a little odd, but the results are fantastic, and they are SO EASY, I swear.

If any of you have done the Oreo Truffles, it's the same sort of idea. Make a cake, let it cool, then mix it with cream cheese flavoured frosting; form it into balls, freeze them, dip in chocolate and decorate!

My favourites so far are Chocolate Peanut Butter (dark chocolate cake, 1/3rd can of cream cheese frosting, 2 good dollops of creamy peanut butter, 1/2 cup Reese's chips) and Orange Cream (vanilla cake mix, replace water in mix with Stewart's Orange Cream Soda, garnish with wedges of Orange Jelly Slices).