Hiya folks, this isn't Asia atm, its her boyfriend. Just figured I'd give you a heads up about James Cameron's new movie Avatar because I'm pretty sure a few of you might be somewhat interested I saw it earlier tonight at a midnight showing and figured I'd give a quick briefing on what to expect.

First off, there isn't anything within the movie itself that you'll need to worry about. It is absolutely devoid of anything that you may be uncomfortable with.

However, there is a caveat. This movie was released in full 3D, and in my opinion it provides the best movie going experience I've ever had...but I feel the need to warn you. Some folks have been known to experience motion sickness in 3D movies, especially ones with lots of busy action on the screen. If you or yours are prone to bouts of motion sickness in these types of movies, don't fret, because there is an alternative. Thankfully, the movie is showing without that 3D effect in most movie theatres. While you'll miss out on a fantastic experience, its a small price to pay in order to enjoy this epic story.

The combination of it being James Cameron's return to the silver screen, one of the biggest releases of the year, and being really damn good, you can bet there will be tons of folks checking it out at all the busy movie-going times. If you personally don't have any issues with motion sickness but you're worried about being in a theatre with those that may, I suggest choosing a matinee showing during a weekday. You can also default to the non 3D showing.

I know, I know, you all probably know all of this but I figure it wouldn't help to be as detailed as possible to save someone from an uncomfortable situation =D

Take care, and I know you'll enjoy the movie