Hi everyone. I'm new to this site, and I have read some of the posts from all of you awesome people, and I am relieved to know I'm not the only one out there who is TERRIFIED of this! I am 33 years old, and have had this phobia since I was 7 years old. I cannot even begin to explain how unbelievaby scary it is to feel sick, and know what the possibility is. There is no one in my life who understands this, and they think it's silly of me to feel this way. I am afraid of this more than anything else I've ever heard of or experienced. I would rather give birth 100 more times then be sick once.
I was hoping I could meet some new people on here, but I'm not quite sure how this site works yet, so I was hoping some nice people might be kind enough to introduce themselves! It would be a blessing to speak with somebody who understands what this feels like. Write back anytime. I'll be back on here tomorrow night, and thank you for reading my short story!! I'm here to lend an ear to anyone who needs it as well. Take care all!!