OK I know this belongs in the film list but I'm computer illiterate and can't even get in it to see if this one is already in there or not LOL so here it goes.

I went to see The Grudge last Friday night w/ a friend and of course looked on screenit.com first and freaked myself out cuz it said "heavy" gore.

For those who can handle gore, go for it! There is NO sick scenes at all! And really the gore wasnt' as bad as I'd expected from reading screenit. Plus even though I was anxious from reading it, it did help cuz I knew when the bloody crap was going to happen and buried my face in my sweater like the mature adult I am.

Anyhow, hope this helps anyone considering seeing it. There's alot of all the sudden jump scenes so if you think it will up the anxiety wait til it comes on video. For me it was better because I had a place to put my adreneline instead of using it up on anxiety lol.

So, now that I've written a book, if anyone else has written on thsi already go ahead and delete this for me and if not and this is a bad place for it could a moderator please move it for me. I really need to learn more about computers lol.