What the subject is I mean. Just general really.

Hows ya all been then?

Im setting up ma own business. Haha- because it seems appropriate since I cant work for anyone else. [img]smileys/smilies_05.gif[/img]I know, Im crazy..
but interesting crazy, right? n I dont have anything, so I dont really have anything to loose. Might as well give it a try.

Dya ever get the feeling that theres somethin stuck just below ya throat kinda? somethin hard. Nasty. *swallows*

Sooo.. cheating. Where do you guys stand on that one? I mean, if youre not 'technically' dating someone then it isnt cheating right? What about if youre in different area codes? n what constitutes a cheat anyway? A kiss? Sex? A feeling?

Dya ever find that just what youre prepaired to eat kinda varies with how hungry ya are? Like burgers. Haha, Id never ever eat burgers unless I was starving.. but theres times when they smell so good. Hmmm.

Last night, my mother was telling me all about how shed NEVER drink outta bottles (ya know like beer bottles in pubs) because ya simply dont know where theyve been, n anythin coulda crawled on them or pissed on them or whatever while they were out the back, n ya put ya mouth over far more of the bottle then the cap covers. Actually I dont think ya do... do ya? I dont. Not when Im drinking out of glass ones neway. But still, thanks mom. [img]smileys/smilies_05.gif[/img]

Edit.
Question- How dya explain to people, that ya can cope with travelling, n goin out places, but not staying over, becuase when you sleep youre more... vulnerable, n what if you wake up s***? You wouldnt have any warning. How on earth.. dya explain that, without
telling them that? Any ideas?

[/random]Edited by: Eternity