I have had V dreams since I was 7 years old. There isn't a year that goes by that I would not have one.

Few weeks ago I had a dream, someone threw up, weeks later my sister did V & I saw V on the streets three times. Its like the dream was a warning lol.

This week I dreamt a little boy was V in my garden, a group of kids was comforting him and for some reason I was staring out the window looking at him. The V was alot for the little boy and soon the garden was filled with it. Thats where my dream stopped.

Then 2 days ago this week, I dreamt I was back at Primary School, I was sitting at the school hall and a christmas carols were going to be sung in a few minutes. So I was sitting next to a boy 2 seats away. He looked queasy and had a paper bag in front of him, like he was ready to V. His friends was comforting him, rubbing his back. I was thinking to myself, why didn't the boy just be excused and go to the toilet to be sick?

So it was me, who ended up leaving the hall and wondering around the school. I was giving him enough time to V so then when I came back to the hall, the xmas carols had already started. I wear glasses and in my dream, I wasn't wearing them when I returned to the hall, everything was a blur but it was a good ending, because I found my mum lol and she directed me to a sit in a different row which was far away from the boy that was going to V. My dream ended there.

So as you can see I have some horrible dreams about V, sometimes with a ending of relief. The problem is that, the dreams are so vivid, intense. At times I could actually taste the V in my dream. Its horrible and even when I am not thinking about V, I still have the dreams.

Does anyone experience the same thing as me? how intense was your V dreams?