I have never been professionally diagnosed with emetophobia, but I have no doubts in my mind that is a part of my life. Now that I'm older, it has begun to interfere with my life quite significantly.

I am 22 years old and a part time nanny. I have worked with children for several years now in various settings, and somehow been lucky enough to never encounter a child with the stomach flu. Until today.

I was called in early to be with and care for the sick 4 year old. She has the stomach flu and here I am scared to death.

I feel very close to having a panic attack, I feel like crying, and I feel like running out of the house. However, none of those are options (obviously). It is almost inevitable that I will have to tend to a situation that I am not ready for within the next hour or two and I need support. For now, or for if this ever happens again (which is likely because I am a nanny. What was I thinking??)
Any suggestions?
My biggest worries are A. Having to witness the act of her getting physically ill and B. Getting sick myself. However, my anxiety is highest at the thought of witnessing/hearing someone else be ill in front of me, and how that will affect me. I don't know why I signed up for this.