Hi guys, it's been just 6 years since I last posted, boy I wish I could go back and change the way I thought and acted 6 years ago when I posted on here, but I'd love to do a fresh start. I was young, dumb and crazy back then, and things have changed now that my home life stabilized.

I have this peculiar set of symptoms that no-one else in my family, friends etc ever seems to get (I've asked them all) and my doctor can't figure it out either, but I figure I might even ask here, for perhaps someone might be able to tell me.

Word of warning, if you're that terrified of anything v related, you mightn't want to read this thread, although I don't go into over-exclusive detail or anything like that.

From time to time (usually spaced out over a couple of years) I suddenly get this burp, it tastes really sulphury and rotten eggy, but I can't figure out what causes it (it always used to make me v, as well as give me the runs) but the last time in 2008 I had it, I only felt nauseas and had the runs.

So my question to you guys, is has anyone ever experienced this or might know what it is? It's not the latter two symptoms but the first symptom (the foul egg burp), because when I get it, I know I'm going to feel very ill for a few hours, and I'd say it's what initially sparked my emetophobia.

I've long since been over my phobia (hence my enormous absence from the site) but I figured I'd duck back here because most people here seem to take a lot of notes on this sort of thing.

Again I hope it's not frightening anyone, although in all fairness, if even just reading about it scares you, perhaps distancing yourself from a website like this might be the best thing to do