Hi, all. I'm so glad I found this site! This is my first post. I have suffered from emetophobia since I was a child and have had a difficult time explaining my fears to others. I have recently begun seeing a counselor who is very helpful and inquisitive. A while back, I ran across a list on the internet of behaviors and rituals that emets do (only eating certain foods, checking your temperature when you feel ill, etc.) I have looked and looked and cannot locate this list again. I wanted to show it to my counselor. It was a rather long and thorough list. I was wondering if any of you have seen something similar. Most of the lists I have found contain only a few symptoms. That list was an "Ah-ha!" moment for me. It gave my phobia a name and let me know that I wasn't alone. My phobia affects every part of my life. I have a crippling combination of emetophobia, agoraphobia, panic disorder, social anxiety, and IBS. I only hope that I (and all of you) can find comfort and courage somewhere. Thanks for your help.