Hi everyone.

This morning I went to Mcdonalds and got an Egg Mcmuffin. I used to work there thus this is how I know some information. First, when they write the schedules they only write at the hour e.g. 10:00 am, 11:00 am. It's never 10:30 or whatever. It's right on the dot. Thus, this one manager gave me my food and touched my napkins with her hand. 2 hours later I the same exact managers car head somewhere at around 10:45 am. The Mcdonalds in my town opens at 5:00 am. She usually works from 5 am to 1 pm (the exact same manager who served my food). When I saw her car at 10:45 am heading somewhere I started to worry that she left work sick because she had a stomach virus. The only basis I have for this thought is she never returned to work because I checked. I base this all on the fact that I saw her car head somewhere at 10:45. I am terrified that she left work sick because she had a stomach virus. Can someone help me. I am seriously anxious over this. I know it sounds pretty stupid. However, I am really worried.

Thanks.

Ben