My mom got off work today around 11:00 AM and wanted to go see Walking Tall. I really didnt want to go because movie theaters make me a nervous wreck but my mom was begging me to go with her. We got to the mall around 12:00 NOON and the movie didnt play until 1:30 so we walked around to kill time. Finally it was time for the movie. As we were walking toward the room were our movie was playing I started getting very nervous. I can't even explain the feeling. We went in and sat down and my nerves kicked in even harder. Then the previews started and it got almost pitch black and the volume was blaring. My body was tense and my heart was pounding and I found it hard to breathe. I had a weird feeling throughout my body--one that I can't even begin to explain--but it was definitely a panicky feeling. I was about ready to tell my mom we had to leave but I fought the feeling. Instead Istung myself with the metal part of my hair tie. I have a lovely bruise on my wrist now. But that helped alot.Once the movie started my nerves calmed down but whenever the movie got really loud like when they were shooting and when his truck blew up and music was playing I got very panicky again. I fought my fears but barely. I will never go see a movie again. Was I going to have a panic attack or what? I wasn't panicked about vomiting. I was just really nervous with all the noise and darkness. Any idea what it is? Edited by: mystikal star