I was thinking that since this year has been the first in 10 that i have v*ed, it has actually really helped me. I just wanna throw a little positivity to all those who have v*ed or done 'it' in the last few weeks or so. I know that many of us can get back into our ways and end up worse after an episode - but think of the positive things abt what has happened and how that can help us (YOU) get better/feel better abt it now.

a. v*ing has made me realise when i REALLY feel sick and when it is just panic. It has helped me distinguish between the two. I think after 10 years of v* free time - i had forgotten really. And i think thats why many of us fear it so much - coz we dont really remember that it isnt so bad....

b. I try to see v* as my friend.....(altho damn hard) - I try to view it as a way for my body to get rid of something terrible. And the v* is the good part getting rid of that....i try to keep that view in mind that it is protecting my body when i REALLY feel sick now(like two weeks ago!!)

c. the PANIC is far worse than actually v*ing. and lets face it - v*ing DOES make u feel soooooo much better than the moments just before!

d. Im still ALIVE. i still have my happy life with JON, my FAMILY, my JOB, my FRIENDS, my BOOKS, OPPORTUNITIES to do anything with my life.

so there are a few things - add as you like or what positive things u can get from doing 'it' recently.....

ems xx