Hey guys,

I guess Im just feeling down, mebe its pms talking. Well, I just got out of college, and I need to find work, and I just dont even know where to begin. It seems so daunting, espeically with emet/mild IBS thrown in. The problem is, well one is my family refuses to admit or see that I even have these 2 things, so they act like I should be acting totally normal and with it, and well I do not want to be babied or anything, but denying the obvious isn't helping. Second of all, this area is bad on jobs anyways, I don't really even know where to begin. I know I have to do something tho. Of course this all is lousy for self esteem issues. I feel like such a bum loser. Like practically everyone my age is working, and here Im stuck, and not sure where to look or begin. Ive looked at the newspapers, and most of those offered require prior experience or something. I know I just sound lousy. I just feel depressed, and course I have all the worries of what if I have a panic attack or feel sick or IBS acts up on the job? Ugh I just dont care.