I am so excited to find a place where other people feel the same way that I do. I have felt alone in this for so long. On the out side I am a normal person, lots of friends and 3 kids and a wonderful husband and family but this sure seems to run my life. When I was young my mom and dad took me to alot of doctors to see if they can help me and they all thought I was crazy and all thought it would be a good idea to just make me V so I could just get over it. I have a very suportive husband and very unsuportive in-laws who just make fun of me and think I am nuts. My family has also been super suportive. Here is my thing. My friends laugh at me becuase every time I go into a public restroom I look under all the stalls and if anyone has feet faceing the toilet I walk out and If anyone comes in while I am going I peek under the stall and get out of there really fast if someones feet go that way. I am always rushing my kids in the bathroom for fear someone will come in and I will hear them V. Am I the only one who does this? I was also wondering if anyone knows what kind of medicine to keep at your house for your kids if they V to stop it from happening again or even make you feel better? Thanks, Kelly