This week has been horrid! I'm really sick, my cold has spread to my chest so I have a horrid cough, and I have a sinus infection too. I'm taking TWO Biaxin pills at once, once a day, for ten days, and they're making me incredibly nauseous and giving me d*. And I'm doing this thing where I snort baking soda & salt in warm and I cough it all out- it's SO gross...

But this morning I got up, because my mom was going to take me to the doctor, and I ended up fainting. She took me to the emergency room and they said I'm fine just a little weak and dehydrated, etc. Then she took me to see my doctor, who prescribed my antibiotics etc. Then I stupidly decided to walk up four blocks (my mom went to work,) to go for breakfast, bad idea... my phone got cut so I can't call my mom. I spent like an hour sitting in McDonalds, waiting until I felt fine enough to walk back and get my mom some tea. She was worried sick!

All in all, today has been crap, this week has been crap. I was going to go to school today but it never happened, obviously! Tomorrow is a no-go, to. My doctor ordered me to stay in bed for tomorrow and the rest of the weekend, and call it by ear for Monday.

Ahh :-(