Hi Everyone,
Well, I have been having a hard time with working...I left my job in Aug. I was a med. assistant in the employee health dept. at a hospital. It was great on one hand, good hours, nice supervisor. But a few coworkers were b!tchy and I wasn't doing what I wanted exactly. I think my anxiety got the best of me and made me worry about the coworkers, which affected me doing the job.
ANYWAY, I love the medical field but because of this fear and anxiety, I am finding it difficult. So now I am wondering if I should continue to find something "medical," or do something different and resign myself to the fact that I can't do it because I have "anxiety issues."
Recently, I went on 2 interviews, at LL Bean for seasonal work (with the chance of permanent job) and at Munson's chocolates. Munson's sounds nice because the hours are during school (3 days), a nice environment with nice mature people, I think, and working with chocolate!! Less stress...
And I don't want to sound like a jerk here, but I feel like I am "reduced" to working these jobs because I can't handle other jobs in my field (please, no one take offense). I don't know if I will be happy doing something else...I'm just not sure about anything right now, and I have been nervous and obsessing about this whole thing. Thankfully it's not really for money because we are okay with hubby's job. I need to notify these people by Monday or Tuesday the latest.
What do you all think? I am going crazy thinking so much....I still definitely have anxiety issues.
Please give opinions...thank you.