My boyfriend got a little, drunk last night, but nothing too extreme. I decided to sleep on the couch last night because I was scared he would be sick in the middle of the night. He woke up this morning and had a normal bowel movement and then returned to bed with a bottle of gadorade. I was playing with my son in the next room when about an hour later I see him dash out of bed and V* all over my room, several. I paniced screamed cried and ran upstairs and waiting before coming back downstairs. When I came back he informed me that he had D* but wasn't sure if it was a stomach flu but he said it wasn't a hangover because he didn't have a headache. I am in a panic. Its been two hours now and I'm still not sick but when am I in the clear? He went home and is sleeping and I don't think he has V* since his episode this morning. I'm so scared to get sick and I'm just waiting and watching the minutes move by on the clock. An SV is pretty contageous and since we spend all our time together I'm guessing if I would have caught the germ it would be close to when he caught it which would mean I would probably be sick soon but I'm startting to go crazy and panic and I need helpm anyone? Comments? Thoughts? Calm me down please