Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Threaded View

Default Let's all just take a moment...

...to think about life.
    Someone died from my hometown today. She moved to another state, but she went to school here. I graduated with this girl's older sister so I knew of her even though I didn't know her personally. My whole town is pretty shaken up about it. She was just seventeen years old and she had her whole life ahead of her. She died in an automobile accident. Even though I did not know her personally, it is still affecting me greatly. Like...people can die at any time. Life can be taken away so abruptly, it will leave everyone else around you breathless. It was much too soon for this life to be lost. It makes me really think about my life and how lucky I am to have the life that I have. I want you all just take a moment and think about your life and what YOU have to be grateful for. Don't hesitate. I know emetophobia fucking sucks sometimes, but really think about all you have to be thankful for. We are so lucky to be alive. For those of you that say you'd choose death over vomiting, think again. Please. I hope all is well with every single one of you. Truly.
    Last edited by DeadxxInside92; 11-14-2011 at 06:35 PM.