I was in the mood for cookies so I took out some Pillsbury cookies that already come in little circles. I had them in the freezer for about a week before baking since it said they can be frozen. I let them thaw for an hour or so but they were still a little firm--maybe still a little frozen. I like soft cookies so wanted them soft but still done so I dont get salomenella. I baked them for 10 minutes and they didnt look done. So I tried another three minutes. Took them out and ate half of one and they were still kinda gooey--dont know if it was from them being warm or what. I popped them back in for three more minutes--and then another three minutes after that--and then another three minutes. I have them out now and they are still warm and still kind of gooey--maybe cause they are warm? Im just worried that they were still kinda frozen when I startedbaking them--so maybe they should have baked longer. I hope I dont end up with salomenella. Should I worry? Ive had 2 or three and now feel weird. Ughhh. this was a bad idea