Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Threaded View

Thumbs down just upset and I am sick of worrying!!!!

I was so damn worried about my babys well check up today , where he gets weighed and checked and his shots... because I HATE going into a sick infested pediatricians office...
    Well, the Dr. was super duper nice and sweet and is well known and everything... but I thought all was said and done and then he checked my babys gums for teething with his bare hands!!! Without washing his hands.. I WANTED TO DIE!! WHY ME???? WHY???
    Now on top of worrying about his vaccinations agreeing with him, now I gotta worry about him getting sick from that now.
    I hope and pray to GOD that he washed his hands BEFORE he came in the room. I dont get it!!
    Now I gotta pray extra hard he doesnt get sick from there. I thought I had handled everything well with the waiting room and exam room..then this happened. *sigh*
    Just what I dreaded....hope he is not contaminated now!!!
    Everyone is sick of hearing about it too..my hubby and my mom. They tell me to STOP.
    Can I just die now??? I mean..seriously?? Why do I have to live like this??
    I hate being like this..I hate dreading being sick... now I gotta worry about my son.
    Last edited by ren2005; 11-29-2011 at 09:40 PM.