I went to get my daughter from the bus stop, when one of the moms that is always there wasn't I asked the other mom where she was and she said that her daughter v*d in the morning and couldnt go to school. Can I say instant panic! My daughter is not in her class and does not sit with her on the bus, but I feel like we are contaminated we live on the same street. I know it sounds crazy but it is exactly how I feel. Would it be silly of me to take my daughter to school tomorrow incase the mom lets her come back tomorrow just so she is not around her or her 2 brothers? They are not the cleanest people either. I do not mean to be mean but she never cleans her house. And the kids always have their hands in their mouths. My daughter is also emet so I do not want to let her know because she will flip out, she is already having panic attacks about christmas coming and she already has signs of OCD too. I just needed to get it out. I felt n* as soon as she told me. We are all taking vitamins and probotics so hopefully it helps!