Hey all!

Well, I am a bit nervous today---I start back to my job (I am a preschool teacher) after Christmas break. Who knows what lovely "bugs" will be traveling back into school with the little ones. But....I am going to be BRAVE! I do all I can to be sanitary (lysol the toys, the room, clorox the tables every day, wash my hands, etc.,)--so that is all I can do.

I am trying to start 2005 off with a positive beginning. This morning I exercised for 45 min. Over the past year, I have lost 35 lbs--(I think mostly because I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism and my meds. kicked in) but I want to tone up. I have also started working on a new career of being a licensed massage therapist. I go to school 3 nites a week and will graduate in August. I also decided to start a 'thankful' journal. Every nite, I am writing 3 things down that I am thankful for. They can be very minor things---yesterdays entry was "I am glad to get my Christmas decorations down and do a little cleaning." Nothing major. But I am going to do this every nite. I am going to try and give myself about 10 min. or so a day to sit and listen to calm music and maybe just try and meditate.

Anyway---I want to start seeing the glass half full and not half empty. I may have setbacks --but I am going to tell myself I am ok. Anyone else have any good plans for the new year? Any good positive wellness tips?

"What you focus on.....GROWS."