So I've been having a very bad time of late emet wise.... I felt I couldn't get away from it. A woman at work that has her office next to me had a sick kid first, then a sick husband, then they had a Christmas family get-together and I asked in passing last week if everyone was now healthy and she laughs and said that now they had passed it to people at the Christmas thing they had 2 days after the son had it. First, I wouldn't step foot in the house and I can't believe they were so casual about the whole thing. Now this morning at our staff meeting she's not there because she had it. Guess who walked in about 15 minutes ago!!!?????? I cannot believe this!!!!! We have sick leave that just accrues and accrues each month and she's been here for like 23 years so she's got to have about 1000 hours. I don't know why she just doesn't use it!?!! She lives about 40 miles away from work and could have just taken this day to stay home with her kid that she complains she never gets to see. UGGHHHH.... I hate it when people are so inconsiderate. This sucks.[img]smileys/smilies_07.gif[/img]