As I posted about before, my son had a play date today and it went well. He had a great time. I made it a point to bring up sv so that one of the moms would say "oh yeah we had it last week..." Or something but neither one did. One just said "yeah there's a sv going around"
So we got home and my son was really tired and so was I. (I have my period and I always get so exhausted when I do) My husband got home around 930 from work, I fell asleep and he was playing with my son. He put him to bed around 1030 and went to his part time job. Yeah it sucks.
Well my son woke up around 1230 crying and he came into our room. He kept leaning over. I asked if something hurt and he said no but he kept bending over like his stomach hurt. Then he farted and was better lol So I just figured it was the meatballs he ate at his playdate. I know I get gas and heartburn from meatballs that I don't make myself. Well now he just had another episode of it, bent over crying, then he farted again and now he's fine. So do you think it's just gas?? My husband will be home soon and I'm hoping to go into the other room and calm down a bit.