a friend and i got into a conversation on Facebook and he brought this up please tell me ur opinion.

yeah, it's bad to stay in your house all the time. that's why people get sick in the winter. you're breathing the same stale air over and over again. you don't even need to get it from someone else. the germs could have been there to begin with and not made you sick, but once they have a chance to populate past a certain percentage, it can cross a threshold with your immune system and you'll get sick.

my reply was

Ashley Rishton
not with the stomach flu, and this bug that is going around, i kno EVERYTHING about the stomach flu cause i have emetophobia badddd, with this flu u have to inhale vomit or fecee particles threw ur nose from direct contact with a sick perso...n, or touching something they touched without washing your hands. It can live onsurfaces but not longer than a few days. lysol or bleach water will kill it fast. sanatizers dont pretect u only handwashing, lol im (this kidnda flu) genious. im not sure what kinda sickness's ur talking about u catch from ur own clean house. When they say people get sick cause there indorrs more in the winter i always assumed it was, people being in close contact with other sick people causing it to transfer from person to person quickily in places like nusing homes and schools and hospitals.See More