ok this is going to sound wierd.

last night i had the worst stomach cramps and was so anxious and even had a panic attack that it ment i was sick. This happens to me alot. I then later on realised that the pain wasnt actually my stomach, it was my back. i had a back ache and the pain was spreading through all my muscles. i had a tough weekend at work and did alot of heavy lifting so i had just pulled some muscles. i then began to laugh at myself for thinking this. it was so silly and i was laughing out loud. My dad asked me what was so funyn and i told him about my strange revelation and he laughed to.

By laughing at the fact i had stomach cramps, it made it less scary and made me realise how irrational i was being!

So my idea is, any body here have something similar they would like to share? Not so that we wan laugh at you for being stupid, but so we can laugh with you and make the situation less scary!

does this make sense or am i talking rubbish? [img]smileys/smilies_18.gif[/img][img]smileys/smilies_32.gif[/img]i dunno, maybe i had too much caffine last night