So yeah,I feel really gross at the moment. I've been eating all day long, and I will admit that it isn't the healthiest of things.

I had about 10-15 chocolate chip cookies throughout the day, a cup of those instant noodle type things,a small bowl of icecream, two hotdogs with cheese and kettchup, an egg, pop, a pork chop and cream corn. Last I ate was about an 1-1/2 hour ago.

I feel kinda nauseous and I'm SO damn bloated. I just got out of the bath and I have chills in my legs. I have heartburn. I feel like total crap. Tomorrow, for sure, I'm going to start eating healthier.

I've gained about 3 pounds in a matter of 3 days. Its like 1-1/2 - 2 weeks until my period and this is the time when I start eating uncontrollably. I feel so gross. I've eaten entirely too much food. My mom just went to the store on Wednesday and I've already eaten almost everything she bought. *sigh*

I hope I dont end up eating myself v sick on day. Im going to go pop a rolaid and hope for the best. I'll see you all later.