Juliet, you started a great topic.....the handwashing, purell or other hand cleaners, the watching that others are OK, asking those who are not, how they are doing every five seconds, avoiding those who have been sick,looking at the ground and stains on the carpet,and flushing with the foot.(these are just some thatI noticed that are common among us.)

We definitely all share some rituals or strange behaviors. Thank God that we are not alone.

I keep thinking about the foot flushing. I don't want to start another paranoia, but someone told me that when flushing (especially with those high power flusher toilets, that droplets from the power flush become air borne[img]smileys/smilies_03.gif[/img][img]smileys/smilies_03.gif[/img]OH YUK!!! If no one is in the bathroom, I just pee and run. If I must flush, I put my shirt over my nose and mouth, flush and RUN.Think of all those droplets on the walls of those stalls[img]smileys/smilies_10.gif[/img][img]smileys/smilies_10.gif[/img][img]smileys/smilies_10.gif[/img]

Having to go to a public restroom (ha ...who could rest in a room such as this) is absolute torture to me - especially when it is your child that inevitably has to visit the "rest" room. I am always awaiting with the hand cleaner.

Let's see if we can close our nose, eyes, mouth, and ears, foot flush and run at the same time.

We will all be OK. It is just terrible that we have this interuption of life.

Peace and Blessings

Susan