Ok I had to drive home like a mad woman from work because I started not feeling well. Now did I overreact because my bf has been going to the bathroom a few times and is complaining of stomach cramps? I don't know, but I do know that I've gone to the bathroom 3 times so far, and I felt nausea hit me out of nowhere even before I started going.....Now I'm home and feeling so-so, I don't feel nausea at the moment but I don't feel fine either. My bf says he doesn't feel nausea at all. I know we did not eat the same things for dinner, so its not food, is it just a coincidence that maybe him huge piece of cheese last night didn't agree with him, and I tried a different coffee this morning and I'm not a coffee drinker except to put it in my cereal, and this was the first time I tried this coffee, that maybe it got to me????

All I know is that I have been doing pretty good emet wise except for a couple of times, but this morning really freaked me out, especially since I was at work, and I knew I had to drive 30 minutes before reaching home.

What do you guys think of all of this????

Thanks for listening to my insanity....

Sonia