Anyone else find that their anxiety peaks because of certain seasons?

Personally, from September to April-mid May I' the three months people associate with summer - I'm absolutely awful when it comes to these. Since the beginning of last month I've been hm absolutely fine. I can stroll out anywhere I so please, can go to someone's house if they don't make it into an oven to keep themselves warm, and am all over fine. Then comesaving to deal with constant shakes, body pains, and a lot of throat troubles that had lead to some violent coughing.
Thankfully that hasn't kept with me, as I have yet to do said coughing since last month, but the feeling still comes around, and there are too many days where I sit in the house in front of a fan, shivering and feeling that raw sense of anxiety as I try to nibble on things to keep my seemingly constant hunger from peaking into unwanted territory.

For someone who has gotten good with handling their emetophobia, these months are the only downfall for me, merely with the humidity; and God it's becoming such an annoyance, even this month has already been speeding by, over before I'll know it.
Apologies about how rant-ish this sounds.

How does everyone else deal with particular seasons? What do you do to try to deal, or actually deal, with these changes?