Hey, first time posting here really.. I just joined, but already I'm posting cause of a panic (sorry). Thing is, I have always been deathly scared of vomiting since I was a kid, and I am extremely careful about not being around sick people and washing my hands and everything... BUT, I had to take the bus to go home tonight (intercity, so it was a two hour trip) and one of the passengers was sick. I think he made it to the washroom before throwing up, but he was sick several times. He seemed just fine when he got on, chatting with a friend and everything! Since it was so sudden I'm pretty sure it's noro :S he did say he had trouble with his pancreas, but I don't think that would make him go from fine to being sick several times. Now I'm worried that I'll catch it!! A bus is a pretty small place and the air is all recycled so if there was an aerosol when he was sick and the droplets got sucked in the air system, it must have been all over the bus!! I'm certain that I am doomed to be sick within the next 72 hours and I'm just having a complete breakdown..